It can help to think about “being well” as something you do, rather than something you are. The more you put in, the more you are likely to get out.
“No-one can give wellbeing to you. It’s you who has to take action,” says Professor Stewart-Brown.
one to one coaching is the best way to reengage with yourself and unlock anything that is holding you back, making you feel stressed, or preventing free-flowing relationships.
What is coaching?
I had no idea of the power of unresolved emotions.
I didn’t realise the impact they have on us, how they create unwanted thoughts and limiting beliefs, and drive undesirable behaviours.
Many people reading this will think, “well, I had a good childhood, my parents loved me and I was happy, so I’m ok. I don’t have anything I need to deal with”…
Then my journey began and I realised that the smallest of things can create a lifetime of patterns… C. James
Who can benefit from Wellness Coaching?
In a single word: anyone!
Wellness Coaching can help with a range of problems, including:
- Overcoming fear, anxiety or self-doubt
- Restoring a sense of peace and contentment
- Breaking free of negative cycles
- Recognising feedback instead of failure
- Clarifying your career path and preparing people for promotions
- supporting high achievers and well and under performers
- Understanding and creating well-balanced relationships
Book a session today to break free of old emotional trauma and ‘stuck’ emotions that hold you back, so that you can let go and live, love and laugh freely….
£70 for a 1 hour session
£300 for a half-day break through session