“No-one can give wellbeing to you. It’s you who has to take action”
Mental wellbeing is something we all have to work at. The first step to reaching your full potential is to work on how you feel about yourself, before worrying about how other people respond to you.
It can help to think about being well as something you do, rather than something you are. The more you put in, the more you are likely to get out.
How I can help
I help people for many different reasons, but these include:
- Overcoming fear, anxiety or self-doubt
- Restoring a sense of peace and contentment
- Breaking free of negative cycles
- Creating positive and free-flowing relationships
- Tackling issues facing children and young people
- Recognising feedback instead of failure
- Clarifying your career path and preparing people for promotions
- Supporting high achievers and under performers
Book a one-t-one coaching session to break free of old emotional trauma and ‘stuck’ emotions that hold you back, so you can let go and live, love and laugh freely….
£65 for a 1 hour session
£220 for 4 hours (can be used as a half-day break through session or single hours)