12.5 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2016/1017
48% said they would not talk to their employer about their mental health
95% of employees calling in sick with stress gave a different reason
Teachers in the South East take an average of 29 days off when they take a stress-related absence
Around three-quarters of all suicides in 2016 in Great Britain were male
10% of all children and young people (aged 5-16) have a clinically diagnosed mental health problem, yet 70% who have experienced mental health problems, have not had the appropriate interventions at a sufficiently early age
There is now an UNDENIABLE need to address ‘wellbeing and diversity’.
No matter where you are in your commitment to wellbeing, there are various options so there will be something to suit your needs.
Jessica has a proven executive level credibility and is has been involved in the management, analysis, design, delivery and evaluation of learning and development at senior leadership level, with a focus on quality of service and resilience of staff. Jessica possesses strong communication skills and can take large concepts and present them in manageable pieces for everyone to understand.
My aim is to ensure that Diversity Wellbeing is acknolwedged in three main areas:
- The workplace
Children will progress from education into the workplace and into relationships and friendships; my plan is to support this transition by sharing my message across these areas. I have a range of 1-1 and group coaching and training solutions so that together we can create happy, healthy, resilient, and accepting individuals no matter where they are in life
Have a look at the CIPD diversity and inclusion report here:
- Jess is a great coach. She used some valuable coaching tools and I would recommend her to others
- Today was an eye opener. It was well paced, structured and educational. Thanks again
- A fabulous start to making me the leader I want to be
- Inspiring and knowledgeable, glad I made it. I will take it all and implement it into my day to day life. Thank you
- Jess has helped my daughter so much with her anxiety. She seems like a different person who laughs again